“thanksgiving holiday” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Vancouver

You added Days Inn & Suites Vancouver to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Vancouver
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9107 NE Vancouver Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 27 Hotels in Vancouver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
HAMMOND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Clean rooms, friendly staff. We had 3 rooms, my inlaws stayed in one, my wife and me in one, and our son and his family in another. Had a great time with everyone in the pool and the hot tub. The hot tub could have been a little higher temp. The pool had the perfect temperature.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesVanMall, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Jeff H.,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review!

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you and yours, again, in the near future!

Happy Holidays.

Medford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The hotel is in a good location right off the 205 fwy. Nice large shopping mall, including movie house and lots of restaurants, directly across the street. The room was clean, beds were comfortable. Air conditioner/heater was noisy, but luckily we are heavy sleepers. Breakfast was a little skimpy, but for the money, what can you expect. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I wish I had known that booking through Expedia I would lose my Rewards points. I wasted a 3-night stay worth of points. I will stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ComfortSuitesVanMall, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Visitor692,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed our location that was most convenient for you, our beds, Pool & Spa, Staff, and amenities that we have to offer; even off Hotel property: Restaurants, Mall, Theater and much more! Hopefully, you were able to take advantage of the many restaurants and Cinatopia located near us during your stay!

Thank you very much for your review and we look forward to serving you again, if ever in the area!

Happy Holidays,

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Hotel and room smelled like cigarette smoke, carpet was dirty and stained, hot tub water was dirty and green, was not clean. Parking lot was covered with cigarette butts

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Days Inn traveler,

Please accept my apology on not meeting your expectations. It is always unpleasant to hear when a Guest found anything dissatisfying during their stay. Please know that all issues mentioned above have been addressed.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a quick review. Good or bad, we always like to hear it. As it helps us know where we need work, know our strengths, and helps us keep and make our Valued Guests happy, as well as satisfied. Again, thank you and please accept my most sincere apology for any inconvenience and dissatisfaction.

Please consider giving us one more chance, if you are ever in the area. To you and yours, Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a Safe & Happy New Year.

Warm Regards,

Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

First off let me say. This was the most inexpensive hotel I could find that had good reviews. It was less then a motel 6 and was better then one. This hotel was in a great location. Same parking lot as a ton of places to eat. Also Very close to everything I needed to see. The beds were alright, but the room was clean, didn't smell bad great air flow too. My only complaint is the pool looked really gross, and I even brought my swimming suit but after seeing the pool I changed my mind. Also the continental breakfast was only muffins and toast. So expect to eat breakfast somewhere else. Other wise this was a nice stay.

Room Tip: Get one with a King bed. The queen beds are wayy too small.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear SaraSMASH,

We enjoyed having you stay with us! Thank you for writing such an informative review. Please know that our pool and spa's technical malfunctions have been addressed, and you have my most sincere apology if anything did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your kind words and I am happy you enjoyed your stay. Don't be such a stranger and come back to see us again soon!

Warm Regards,

Lincoln City, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The beds in room 220 were very comfortable and clean. The towels were worn out and we had to ask for replacements which the staff accomodated very quickly. Staff were very pleasant to deal with. The breakfast had minimal variety(fruit, cereal, toast and muffins) but was adequate.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Al B.,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a quick review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our very comfortable pillow top mattresses, as we take much pride in them! Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We look forwards to seeing you again soon!

Happy Holidays,

Emily Sestoso

Been to Days Inn & Suites Vancouver? Share your experiences!