“It will do!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #339 of 595 Restaurants in Vancouver
Vancouver, Washington
“It will do!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Price was kind of high, but it was good. Good size plate, two scoops or rice, green salad, good portion of chicken katsu. Gyoza was also good. Fast service, place is small, must be good all the tables (9) was full and people calling to take out. Will go back to eat in or take out.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't know of many teriyaki joints in Vancouver, so I was ecstatic to have Ichi 16 open near my neighborhood. They...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2008

I don't know of many teriyaki joints in Vancouver, so I was ecstatic to have Ichi 16 open near my neighborhood. They serve grilled teriyaki like I was used to getting in the Tacoma area, and much, much more...

My favorite dish is the simple teriyaki chicken bowl... it's a good sized portion despite being smaller than the combo plate. This dish consists of grilled strips of chicken served over rice with a few vegetables tossed in. The teriyaki sauce is sweet, and they put plenty on, but there is more on every table if you need it!