“Excellent hotel Great price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vancouver Inn and Suites

You added Vancouver Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Vancouver Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13207 North East 20th Avenue, corner Highway 99 & NE 134th St, Vancouver, WA 98686 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Vancouver
Pahrump, Nevada
“Excellent hotel Great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Highly recommend staying here. Great room, comfortable bed, very clean. Very restful stay on an extremely hectic trip. Very accommodating staff, Andrew at front desk was extremely helpful. Allowed us to check in early when we arrived ahead of time. Wonderful experience. Easy freeway access. Will definitely stay here again whenever in the area

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

If you want to stay at a clean, well-priced and accommodating hotel then I suggest The Choice Inn and Suites in Vancouver, Wa. They were incredibly helpful, so helpful in fact that I forgot my pillow at the hotel when we left and one of the employees drove all the way to the breakfast restaurant he suggested to us to bring me my pillow. I was in shock, I have never been so well taken care of at a hotel. Amazing experience and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013
Blaine, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I just happen to see it whileI was looking for place to stay overnight just north of Portland when I went into the hotel the front desk person Peter was very welcoming.the rooms were clean and comfortable and allowed me to check in early. I would highly recommend this hotel. While its not the Ritz it is a great value and Peter and Andy were top notch @ the front desk....they have coffee pots in the rooms ( which is of value to me) and microwaves and small refrigerators in every room.

• Stayed September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed for a weekend at the Choice Inn in Salmon Creek and it was wonderful. They had a great room with comfortable beds and an indoor pool and hot tub! The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very clean. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Port Orchard, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

A friend and I stayed at this motel. We heard they had made some improvements so we wanted to check it out. When the reservation was made we specifically asked (since we travel a lot with dogs and attend dog shows) about the pet fee. We were told and it was confirmed that the pet fee was a flat fee of $15. When we checked in we were then told the fee was $15 per pet. Had we known that and been given the correct information in the first place, we would not have made reservation. The front desk eventually agreed we had been given the wrong information and gave us the room rate we expected so we thought the situation was resolved. When my friend went to check out and get a receipt for the room, the motel staff had ADDED an additional pet fee ($45) and was going to charge the credit card without talking to us!! I was stunned. All of this for a room that was very well worn, smelly and difficult to access. Never again and I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Roy-Boissy, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hoel is a great place to be! And cheap!
The best value ever.
We were 3 travelers, the room was really clean and quiet closed to a lot of restaurants.
The breakfast is really nice with a lot of choice compare other place for a same price.
I forgot my camera in this hotel. They send me an email to alert me and send it back to my next hotel very quickly. Thank you very much! =)
I would definitly recommand this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Burlington, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Thank you so much for a wonderful place to stay while receiving training in Vancouver. I was so impressed by the cleanliness of your motel. Not only was the room immaculate but when I got up for breakfast I was very surprised to find an entire meal. Because I had read the brochure before arriving, I expected to find a “Continental Breakfast.” Continental has always meant to me a doughnut and coffee but instead, I found yogurt, pastries and, believe it or not, a sausage and egg biscuit. Wow, thank you so much. I also met a person at the training who was commuting all the way from Olympia. When I told him about your motel he said he would definitely use it next time. Thank you again. With much appreciation, Mike Stockton

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Vancouver Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!