You added Grand Williston Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Grand Williston Hotel & Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3601 Second Ave. West, Williston, ND 58801 (Formerly Airport International Inn)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Williston
“Reviewer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have stayed in this hotel many times and it has been in Williston for many years, it is not one of the new hotels in town. Because of the age it has become rather run down and a little slummy. Despite this the prices are still quite high though not as bad as the new one. It's not a complete dive but if the prices for other places weren't so high I would not stay here.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There are a lot of crap holes in the Bakken and this one tops them all. They need to do a full renovation and not allow anyone to stay till its complete. Hallways are dark smelly and totally unsecured. Rooms are just as bad. Windows painted shut, curtains hanging and broken and not even a chain or dead bolt on the door.

These other reviews have to be fake because no one in their tight mind would think anything positive about this place

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Newport, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I reserved the room with my card, then wanted to pay cash for my room and they put a $250 hold on my card... which they did not tell me they would do when I reserved the room, and I didn't have that available on my card so I had to call my husband who was in ANOTHER state and ask for his card. The rooms are not nice, the carpet felt nasty, so I wore my socks the whole time, the bed was not comfy, the room had a weird smell, the shower dripped all night, the fan switch was coming off of the wall, and our room was close to the exit, so we heard the door BANG shut every single time someone went in and out of it throughout the night. NOT recommended!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Tom R, General Manager at Grand Williston Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Hollie,

I am sorry for any inconvenience you encountered as with your registration card upon check in, you signed and acknowledged a $250 deposit as is standard in Williston and with any/all Hotels, I have talked to the Front desk personnel to ensure it is echoed prior to check in, in regards to deposits.

You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business as we continue to renovate, once again I am very sorry for any inconvenience you encountered.

Bismarck, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

They have a wonderful sales staff that helped us with our reservations and any questions we had. Our crew has been using this hotel for years and we have no complaints. The staff is friendly and easy to work.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear CrewBis,

Thank you for kind words I will pass on to the Sales Department, you are a valued guest and we appreciate your business as we renovate.

Safe travels.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015

We stayed at the Grand Williston a few weeks ago while visiting family. The staff was so friendly and a pleasure to meet. Dave S. was SUPER helpful, and very knowledgeable. For an older hotel the rooms were very clean and I understand improvements are in the works - can't wait to see how it turns out!. Definitely the best bargain in Williston, and we'll be staying again on our next trip!.

Room Tip: Standard Double Queen Room was plenty of room for our family of 4
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Tom R, General Manager at Grand Williston Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 16, 2015
Amy,

Thank you for your kind comments about Dave, I will pass them on to him and the TEAM, renovations are in the works, you are a valued guest and we look forward to having you with us in the near future.

If we may be of further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Safe travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

Ati, Renee and John were absolutely wonderful, they were so attentive to all our needs every time we were in the Hanger Resteraunt, I loved seeing their smiling faces everyday that whole week we stayed.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Tom R, General Manager at Grand Williston Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 2, 2015
Dear USFOODS,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us, I will pass on your kind comments about Ati, Renee and John and the rest of the TEAM, we look forward to having you with us in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2015

Had to travel to Williston for business, and arrived early morning a day early.Thank god for the front desk clerk Chelsea who was amazing and let us check in a day early and had to move rooms around to accommodate us. The food was excellent and got to thank the chef Arron thanks to Chelsea ! I would recommend the grand Williston to anyone who expects great customer service !

• Stayed February 2015
Tom R, General Manager at Grand Williston Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 23, 2015
Dear Happy Family,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding Chelsea I will pass them on to her and the TEAM as well as with Chef Aaron as the TEAM prides themselves on "Superior guest service".

You are a valued guest and we look forward to having you back with us in the near future.

Safe travels!

Been to Grand Williston Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!