“A PLACE OF ENDLESS HOSPITALITY” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Williston

You added Ramada Williston to your Saves list
Ramada Williston
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5813 Jefferson Lane, Williston, ND 58801 (Formerly Dakota Landing Hotel)   |
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Williston
Orting, Washington
“A PLACE OF ENDLESS HOSPITALITY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Awesome place to stay! Every time we come back to Williston for business my wife and I choose this place. Even after all the new construction done and so many other Hotels because we know that our room will be clean, we will wake up to an awesome breakfast, and the people here are super friendly!

Room Tip: Seems like the place is a ways out of town but it's just North on 2nd ave. past Loves!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
DakotaLanding, General Manager at Ramada Williston, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all of us. We are pleased to know we are your choice stay here in Williston. We strive to provide excellent service to each and every guest at the hotel. We are thrilled to see you and your wife enjoy your time with us and enjoy our hot breakfast. We are truly grateful to you for your patronage. We hope to see you soon.

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Had a quick trip to Williston for business.......Dakota Landing was recommended by a friend who does work there often.Very comfortable, safe spot...the town has limited services but, this hotel had all we needed. Nice young ladies working at the desk who were helpful in directing me around town.
Rooms were clean and today. Good hot breakfast in the morning---- simple bar to grab a drink at night with my buds.

Not luxurious but, good price and seemed like the right spot for a quick "Boomtown" trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
DakotaLanding, General Manager at Ramada Williston, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dakota Landing Hotel would like to thank you for your patronage and taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your time here at the hotel. I will personally thank our front desk staff and kitchen staff for providing great service. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again at Dakota Landing.

Trevor Gayler
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Since the Dakota Landing Hotel opened, I have been using it as my place of choice to stay during my travels to Williston, The staff are friendly, the property is brand new and very clean. What's great about it is that it has a full kitchen. A hot, cook-to-order breakfast is included in the room rate, and if desired, you can also purchase a meal card for lunch & dinner. The rooms are large, and the WiFi works well. There's a business center, TV lounges, game room, and even a small bar. Although the hotel is a couple miles out of town, I still find it a convenient place to stay because of all the amenities it offers.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
DakotaLanding, General Manager at Ramada Williston, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are truly grateful for your kind words. We are pleased to know you have enjoyed your time here at Dakota Landing Hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed at the Dakota Landing and paid $177 for a Tuesday night! Room is very small. Bathroom is tiny and was not cleaned, front desk help was a little rude and the beds are hard. For that much money, it is not worth the stay.

• Stayed November 2013
On behalf of Dakota Landing Hotel, I would like to thank you for your feedback and apologize for your stay being less than enjoyable. Our mission is provide all of our guests with the best service possible. We apologize for falling short of meeting these expectations for you during your stay. The cleanliness issues and the etiquette of the front desk staff have been addressed. If you are in Williston or in the Bakken area, we would love the opportunity to have you back at Dakota Landing Hotel. Call and ask for me directly. I would love the opportunity to speak with you. Thank you for your stay and helping us grow as a business, as professionals, and as people.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I just spent a week at Dakota Landing and what a wonderful time - great rooms, friendly staff, spectacular food offerings. I took the meal plan which included a real breakfast and a delicious choice of dinner entrees, vegetables, etc. Great option as most restaurants in Williston are average at best and this was so convenient. Many facilities at the hotel - fitness center, pool tables, entertainment room - so I felt comfortable and at home immediately. After day one I walked into the lobby as was greeted by name by the front desk person. That personal attention was the best, and the reason I am writing this review.

Room Tip: Take the full meal plan, even if you head out one or two nights - great value and tasty too.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DakotaLanding, General Manager at Ramada Williston, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking advantage of our meal plan, our chefs certainly aim to please. We hope to be your "home away from home" for all of your future trips to Williston!

Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I am done looking for a hotel in boomtown Williston, ND! The staff are above average friendly for anyplace, not jaded by the effects of the oil boom. My room was basic and functional but most of all spotless clean. As a corporate pilot I stay in hotels all over the place, this one is where I will stay while in Williston . The cafeteria comes in real handy as well, not a huge menu but the quality is there, bring your appetite because it's all you can eat and hands down better than going to one of the restaurants down town. The price is perfect , no complaints. Each room has a refrigerator and HBO.
I have spent 4 or 5 nights in Williston in the last 12 months and have not found the balance of price and quality any place else.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments, we all really appreciate them! Looking forward to seeing you again on your return visits.

St. Louis, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We spent 1 nite here, Not really sure how to rate this place as it had just opened when we arrived. I got the impression that it is an extended stay residence but would also take travelers for a couple of nights. We were their 2nd guests & 1st reservation. Being brand new, I felt it was not quite ready to take on residents. We were missing a number of things from our room on arrival, but housekeeping got on it right away with no problem. The staff was ultra friendly, efficient & very willing to please. The breakfast was included & was a full meal with eggs, bacon, potatoes, etc, as opposed to the "continental" breakfasts most motels offer. Our king room was very clean & nice with nice bed linen & towels, but not very large. The only drawback I could see is that the Dakota Landing is at the edge of town, You have to drive a couple of miles to get to a restaurant & bar. They do serve dinner there but I am not sure if it is intended for the overnight traveler. All in all, I think this will be a wonderful place to stay once it is all done & gets organized over the next couple of weeks. We met the managers of the residence & they seemed very dedicated & eager to please their residents. Could not give it 5 star rating because it was still in the process of getting organized, but this is expected of a brand new place, Husband & I would definitely stay here again if ever in the area,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you again for staying with us Suzanne and hopefully the rest of your trip went wonderfully! We were so happy to welcome you as one of our first guests and hope to see you again one day.

- Trevor Gayler, GM

Been to Ramada Williston? Share your experiences!