“The best place to stay here” 5 of 5 stars

Winterton Suites
340 26th Street East, Williston, ND 58801   |
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Williston
Jacksonville, Florida
“The best place to stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Came here for a two night stay for work.. The first place I has reservations fell thru. A person at the airport told me about the place and handled the reservation. When I first arrived a saw a small very plain looking location. Once I got into my room my view changed. We'll equiped room with a full kitchen, sitting area, fresh king size bed and a large flat screen tv.
The place seems to be new and very well kept and the staff here goes out of their way to make you feel welcome.
I almost always stay at the big name hotels but, this was a pleasant surprise.
You can not beat this place for its cost for the service you recieve.
If I do ever have to come back here this will be my first choice

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Volcano, Hawaii, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Every time I stay at the Winterton it is a great place. It would be a great place anywhere in the USA but in Williston it is like a white Lilly in a swamp. The rooms are clean, spacious and the hospitality makes you really feel like a guest not just a customer. I had to wake Gina at 05:00 after locking myself out of my running can and my room.

She sorted it all out and never lost her sense of humour.

This is my home away from home when I need to go to Williston!

Room Tip: I would be selfish not to tell others about the Winterton because it is a small boutique type place...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

as other reviewers have noted this motel has "drive up" rooms which does keep noise down.
The rooms are complete with full size frig, microwave, stove. coffee maker and kitchen utensils.
I noticed some of the guests had their own grills outside their rooms. I have the impression that this motel is more geared for longer term stays.
Being a business traveler I got used to having breakfast included with the room and a newspaper available. These are not included with the room here.
I can say nothing negative about the room - it was very clean, well appointed and spacious. It was just not my "cup of tea".

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cities I've lived in & visited
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I booked the Winterton Suites twice for my husband, and he was very pleased with the masculine décor and layout of the room. The bed was comfy and he didn't have to worry about people slamming doors throughout a hallway (since it's a park-at-your-door establishment). The surrounding area is not that great, but the Winterton Suites has a horse-shoe layout that gives you a sense of security. The Winterton offers the best price in an oil-boom town, check it out for yourself!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic gem with ample amenities, cleanliness and value. Really nice finishes (travertine and thick moldings). Gina was really helpful and it felt like home in a town known for discomfort. Felt brand new! I loved it!

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is GORGEOUS with EXCELLENT service & care! We were a little nervous because it lacked curb appeal, but were very pleasantly surprised! You can bet we will be spreading the word to every employee at our facility to stay here when they travel to Williston! Well done Gina with superb service & thank you for going above & beyond to accommodate 4 lost women in the middle of the night!!! :)

• Stayed March 2013
Neola, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This motel is a little off the beaten path, but it is a wonderful find! It's private and very comfortable. The rooms are clean, clean, clean. These are brand new and feel very much like home! I will definitely stay every trip to Williston.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Winterton Suites? Share your experiences!