“Very courteous and professional staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Williston
Davis, Oklahoma
“Very courteous and professional staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

When I checked in I was greeted by very professional and courteous staff. They had a great attitude and smile on their face when I walked up to the counter. They were very helpful with all the questions that I had. Very nice clean rooms. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Billings
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I decided to try this place out for my monthly business trip, and I'm so glad I did! What a beautiful hotel. The staff were all so wonderful and friendly, and the hotel along with my room was very clean. Hotels in Williston are pretty pricy, but this hotel is very reasonable.

Stayed July 2014
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I'd call this above average quality, but over priced, stop only average overall score. Good location 2min from the airport, so it was very convenient. Overall no complaints with staff or room. Next time, i may shop around for a better deal.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
dayton ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

traveling thru this busy area as there is a lot of construction and energy production. Beautiful new hotel with spacious rooms. We had a suite so that included a kitchenette. Nice amenities but no dishwashing soap in order to initiate my own clean up. Midweek social our and snacks, good breakfast of typical hotel food items. Only drawback is SLOW Internet

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

North Sioux City, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We came to Williston on business and had reserved three rooms. When we arrived, only two rooms were reserved. The girl at the front desk couldn't have been more rude. She told us that she had taken the reservation, she was sure only two rooms had been booked, and basically that we were out of luck. With three of us staying, there's no reason why only two rooms would have been booked. When we went to the first room (to figure out what we were going to do about another hotel room--which ended up costing an additional $900), there was a dirty sock in front of the bed. I'm not sure how one misses a sock. When I got to my room there were dust bunnies on the bedstand, hair in the tub and one of my towels was obviously dirty. This is beyond the floor being dirty and the toilet seat being loose. After coming back to the hotel after being gone all day the girl who checked us in was working again. As I was walking to the elevator she began making rude comments, and continued until I was in the elevator. I did not acknowledge her. When I got back to my room after being gone all day the second day, the door had been left open after it had been cleaned. That is absolutely unacceptable. I would've liked to speak to someone about my concerns, however, the individual working was the same girl who had checked us is and had made the rude comments. Obviously I didn't want to risk further irritating her in any way. I believe it goes without saying that we will never be staying at this property again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Dirty.....could not get maid service. Laundry broken. It was just pitiful. We left very early, after several days, to get out of Hotel He!@. We went on business and were stuck. Holes under our bathroom sink and molding coming off the room door. We tried to go to the pool but the water was frigid and there was no odor of chlorine wish made us suspicious about the cleanliness. Too bad for the children who needed to get their energy released. Yuck!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Colman, SD
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed at this property a year ago when it was a Hampton Inn. It was very nice and clean so we thought we would try it again. Big mistake! The hallways were dirty and the track for the elevator doors were full of chunks of dirt. The first room we were given had clearly not been vacuumed. The front desk gal who was a wrinkled mess reluctantly gave us a new room. When she came off the elevator after checking out the first room my husband heard her say, "it wasn't that bad.". I am sorry but if you are paying for a room you should have better than a room that "isn't that bad". The second room had stained (at least I am hoping they were stained and not dirty) bedding and a broken toilet paper holder. Look elsewhere unless you enjoy filth!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Williston Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!