“Daughter off to College” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Williston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Papillion
“Daughter off to College”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

i would like to say that this Hotel wasnt what I expected I have stayed at many hotels before but never a main stay Suites they were so very cozy I wish through all the softball trips and the time we had to stay in a small hotel should have made an attempt to stay at a Mainstay I was only in Williston north Dakota for two days I stayed at this hotel for one and it was so very comfy and nice I would def recommend this hotel to all my family and friends .... very close to the College where my daughter is attending if I visit her again this is where I would stay. very very nice hotel and friendly staff breakfast was huge Dident have much time to eat but its not a littel breakfasts its a big breakfast very very nice place for long stays with a home feeling
thanks Jennifer White

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise. from busy road
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Joseph D, General Manager at MainStay Suites Williston, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. We appreciate the opportunity to accommodate you and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Place is fairly new so all is in great shape. Room has all you need except oven. Great shower in shower only room. Bed was very comfy, slept well. Only ice is in your refrigerator, no machine. Breakfast has all you need, waffles were made ahead of time so they were cold. Morning we ate someone forgot to start juice machine, no juice available. Would stay here anytime.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Joseph D, General Manager at MainStay Suites Williston, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that your room was to your expectations. We would also like to apologize that your breakfast experience was not as good. We have since addressed to our staff the issues that you had mentioned and feel confident that it has been resolved. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again!
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night here, although the property obviously is designed for longer stays. The room - an efficiency one-room "suite" - was well designed to feel bigger than it was. The full size refrigerator is particularly nice. The room furnishings were in generally good condition. There is a supermarket across the parking lot if you feel like cooking in, which you might given the paucity of restaurants. Breakfast is pretty good: decent choices are served in a breakfast room kept clean and restocked. Please note that the happy hour is not free unlike some other extended stay hotels.

• Stayed August 2013
jjdora, Manager at MainStay Suites Williston, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that your room was satisfactory. We are designed for longer term stays so that you may "live like home". If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please let us know! We hope to see you again soon!
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Workd in Tioga, but willing to drive the 1 hour to stay here (it was tough though to get up early). Other than the drive, I have no complaints regarding this hotel.
The free breakfast was average, but available, and available early, before 6am.
Staff was GREAT! I arrived one day late due to lost luggage in Regina, but they held my room, and didn't charge me for the night I missed, even though I called after 4pm the day of. Now that's service!
Free DVD rentals at front desk.
The rooms were very huge, well appointed, and clean. Keep in mind this is an extended stay hotel so there is not maid service every day. I actually liked that. If you need more towels, can get them at front desk.

Room Tip: I got the King Extended stay suite. Good choice if you're staying for a week. Lots of room to wo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy we were able to exceed your expectations. We are also glad that our staff took care of your situation and we hope you visit us again soon!
Williston, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have been in the hotel for over a month. The staff here is top notch. Kevin, Kat, Vernon, Annette, Sam 2, Lucio, and everyone else. Joe, the manager is doing a great job. WE LOVE IT HERE. This place has a way of making everyone feel welcome. I have seen people come and go here and it seems to me that the nicest people seem to book their reservations here. I have made many new friends from all over the States. It seems like many nights you will get a wonderful surprise by what is going on in the bar area. Last night a group of vocal travelers started singing and it was so wonderful. They are truly a very gifted group of men. They were guests that decided to entertain everyone and mingle with the customers. Other nights it is just a nice group of people sitting out side by the grill visiting and sharing what ever they cooked up with each other. Our stay here has been top notch with all the hard work that this staff puts forth. Once again Lucio is wonderful!!! He always makes sure that I have everything I need. Great Guy!! Thanks to Bill for fixing my door. Like I said... Everyone gives their best. I can not find one bad thing to say about any of them.!!!! Come and find the excitement and fun at this place called The Main Stay in Willy!!!

Room Tip: The laundry is on the second and third floor so if you are staying a while and have laundry that nee...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a response. We are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Our staff is delighted to be able to accommodate you and if there is anything at all we can do to make your stay more comfortable or enjoyable, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Williston, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Everyone makes you feel so welcome. They are always willing to please the customer and always have a smile. Kat made sure my friend got a room on the main floor and Kevin assisted when Kat went home for the day. They serve wonderful breakfasts, and the largest compliment that I can give them is they always have a smile and are willing to help with any situation. It is wonderful to see them every day and they make you feel like family and that you are always welcome. They keep a very clean hotel and work hard to keep the outside looking good. I would highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay.

Room Tip: Book a head because they are full most of the time.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that everything has been wonderful for you! We definitely enjoy having you with us! If there is anything that we can help you with, please let us know. We are always happy to help!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have stayed here many time, as the size of the rooms, and the grand meeting room are exceptional. But it wasn't until my last stay that I had encountered anything to comment on. I left my iPhone Mophie battery pack in my room, and upon calling back, the staff found it, packaged it and drove to UPS to send it back to me.

Danni at the front desk, is a gem. Thanks MainStay Williston

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations. We were more than happy to ship your iphone battery to you. We think of our guests like friends and family, so if there is anything we can do to make your stay a more enjoyable one, please let us know. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to MainStay Suites Williston? Share your experiences!