“Good food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Mendenhall
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We ate at Applebee's two nights of our stay in Rome. On both occasions, we tried some of the new seasonal offerings. We found the Take Two's a bit too large for our tummies. But we enjoyed some of the new flavor pairings.

Service was prompt, accurate and pleasant.

Visited August 2014

“Usually with a Chain restaurant there is consistancy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Not the case here, the only thing consistant with Applebee's rome is that the food usually tastes like it was rapidly microwaved after being plucked from the depths of a long lost corner in the freezer, ... Avoid

Visited April 2014
Rome, New York
“Good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I enjoy coming here with my family and I usually have a nice meal. There have been a few times where I haven't been too wild about what I've had but the good experiences out way the bad! Staff is always friendly and the atmosphere is good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Easton
“It's Applebees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is Applebee's. It's a chain restaurant. I got exactly what I expected. No different from the many other Applebee's I've been to. Don't get me wrong, this is not a negative review. The service was good and the staff was friendly. So if you aren't feeling adventurous and want a sure bet on what the food will be like... you'll be fine here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Plainfield, Illinois
“Our go to restaurant.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a good Applebee's. It is a chain restaurant and you can count on what to expect. We have always had a positive experience with the staff and the food. We esp. like to sit in the bar at the high top tables. The bartenders have always been friendly and talkative if you want to engage in conversation. We especially like the later hours that the kitchen is open.

Visited July 2013