“Seriously? In Arkansas?” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Acton, Massachusetts
“Seriously? In Arkansas?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I learned later that Arkansas actually has a huge Vietnamese population so it makes sense that they have great Vietnamese restaurants, but imagine my surprise when, after hours of driving the I-40 from Los Angeles toward Memphis, I finally take a break in Fort Smith and am greeted by some of the best (and cheapest) Vietnamese food I have ever eaten in the US. Trying both the pho and banh mi sandwiches, I was enamored with both.
They didn't answer the phone when I tried to phone ahead, and everything was prepared from scratch so it wasn't exactly quick service, but it was definitely worth the wait (and they gave me free tea while I waited.)

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Alma ar
“Great food and great prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

drinks and desserts are on the house! the food is always wonderful! The menu has something for everyone.

Visited January 2013
Huntington, Arkansas
“Great Vietnamese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We love to try new ethnic cuisine and this did not disappoint. I got a Bahn mi(sp?) sandwich, beef, which had a really good flavor, fresh bread, just perfect. My honey go pork chop plate, and it was good, but we both decided mine was better. Not sure what to order in ethnic places sometimes, so we asked owned(man) for help and he recommended pork chop plate. This usually works for us-cause we want to try but don't know WHAT to order. Would definitely go again. Atmosphere is a little rough, but don't let that slow you down from going. It is yummy!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Vietnamese food in town...in all of Arkansas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My favorite Vietnamese joint in town or anywhere for that matter. But I wish they would clean up their building and hire some help in the form of wait-staff.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Little Rock, Arkansas
“unique, different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Don't be put off by the outside - it's a former gas station! - because the food is the reason to come here and then come back again. Besides the superb taste, the presentation and appeal of the dishes make this a place to go out of your way to experience.

Visited June 2012