“Freindly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Fort Smith
Owasso, United States
“Freindly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have to travel for business and my company pays ahead by fax. Sometimes it can be confusing for hotel staff, but the check in staff and gretted me and been prepared for me both times I have stayed here. This past visit I had planned to stay four nights but had to return home unexpectedly after one night. The morning staff were helpful and quite freindly as well. Breakfast was yummy - some eggs/steak/veggies to make into breakfast burritos. And the breakfast staff were friendly as well. Room was good, not exceptional, but clean and accomodating. I have to be in Fort Smith at least once a month for business and I will stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
lake lotawana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great service and they worked with me on the rate! also the front desk person was friendly and recommended a local restaurant that was great! The hotel was just off the highway and was easy to get to!

Charlo, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel is a good value. It is new and everything was very clean and fresh. The breakfast is good and the staff was friendly. They have a great rate for government business as well. I would stay here again.

Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Fort Smith for almost three weeks and love every minute of it. The staff treated me well, room service was outstanding, and the location is within walking distance some of my favorite restaurants. Basically, it was three weeks of Heaven and I was so treated like a King. The bed linens, room, and bathroom were remarkably clean; customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Special thanks to Heather, Jennifer, and housekeeper; her name escapes me, thanks you all I appreciate the whole staff.

Room Tip: I stayed on the third floor so did the people I traveled with and they as well enjoyed the third flo...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Rowlett, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel is located on the freeway and easy to find. There are several restaurants in walking distance. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We arrived late to the hotel and I never felt like there were any security issues as I was unpacking my car at 1:00am. The staff are very friendly and were very accomdating in my request for additional sheets and a blanket. The free breakfast buffet offers many options and is a great way to start your day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Mansfield, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Easy check-in, staff is phenomenal!!!! Couldn't have been sweeter. A special note the front desk clerk Heather really knows her stuff. Super nice, professional, and very accommodating. The breakfast area was well stocked and maintained from yogurt and fresh fruit to hot waffles (DIY) and bacon. The ladies that oversaw the area are the definition of what southern hospitality entails. The bed was very satisfying, and the pillows.......heaven. I will always stay here when visiting Ft. Smith. Makes a stay for business or pleasure UNFORGETTABLE. Thank you Hampton Inn Ft. Smith :-)

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were stranded in Fort Smith with a broken down vehicle. We stayed at this Hampton mostly just because it was where the driver left us. But we had a great experience. The pool was lovely, and included a smaller pool for small children. The room setup was great with 2 comfortable beds and a completely separate fold out couch and desk area. The bathroom was clean and completely functional, with good hot water and pressure, etc. the room was quiet but we were within walking distance to food and even a movie theater. The Internet worked well. Breakfast was typical of one of these types of hotels, though better than the next Hampton we stayed in.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Fort Smith? Share your experiences!