We spent one Saturday night, and was surprised to see a yellow tape around the front entrance. We thought it was closed but noticed cars in the parking lot and finally found our way into the building by following the directional signs they had all over the place. They were apparently doing renovation work in the front desk/lobby and breakfast area when we were there and the friendly lady who checked us in told us that it should be done in about a week - so any new guests should not have this problem soon.
It appears to be an older hotel, but I think the facility were still reasonably clean, and we did not have any problems when we got to our room on the 4th floor, which had the usual king-size bed we requested, clean towels, complimentary toiletries, etc, and a fridge and microwave. Our room was so quiet that we didn't think there was anybody staying in the hotel until we went for breakfast in the morning.
Breakfast items were the usual make-your-own hot waffles, cold cereals, fruits, etc. The building is behind a Starbucks, and is close to the interstate 530 exit. If we are in the area next time, we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Smith Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Smith Hotel Fort Smith
- Fort Smith Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Ft. Smith features free hot breakfasts, an inviting indoor pool and Clean and fresh Hampton beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Fort Smith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.