“Not to miss the guacamole!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Not to miss the guacamole!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We eat here all the time since it is close to work. I love the tortilla soup, and make sure you have the guacamole, it is delicious and I could easily eat only this for a meal!!
For lunch the chicken quesadillas are amazing with the tortilla soup, and the sweet tea is divine.
For dinner I normally get the blackened tilapia. Delicious!
Their desserts are amazing too, I love the key lime pie.
The decor here is cute, and it would be good for a special occasion, lunch, or even a family dinner.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Quaint restaurant, with a bit of extra seating in the basement, not gloomy. Not much in the way of traditional. The salsa that they serve with the complimentary chips is less on the sauce and heavy on the corn, beans, and tomatoes. They are many of unique dishes to try. The drinks were well done, especially their famous mojito. The sizes are good. If you get an entree though, dessert is probably not an option. My husband got Pollo Bohemio as an entree and I got Joses' Quesadillas as an appetizer. (it is also served as an entree). This allowed us to enjoy the quesadillas instead of paying a split plate charge ($5) and still have enough room for Rolando's Banana, ice cream with bananas with a cinnamon sauce. Everything was excellent. Really liked both dinner dishes.

Tumon
“Excellent Experience in a small place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had dinner with my son and his family. It was a Saturday night and place was packed but we were seated swiftly even though we did not have reservations. I'm not even sure thet take them. Our drink orders were taken within 5 minutes of our being seated and appetizers within 15. While menu is not extensive it is more than adequate. The chips and salsa are made from scratch as well as everything else served in RNLR. I had the Popeye Burrito (chunks of grilled chicken, spinach and cheese baked in a soft burrito covered with a light, tangy, smoke sause) served with black beans over white rice. Excellent presentation and taste was incredible. Complimented the meal with a margarita (on the rocks; no salt)which while good was not up to par with the food. Never-the-less, I highly recommend Rolando's for it's food, service and atmosphere.

“Road Jem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

What A Find.

My friends and I were traveling through Fort Smith, AR and went by Rolando’s. As we went by we decided to drive around as it is at an intersection. We all agreed to try it because it looked like a nice place.

What a find and as we like to call them a ROAD JEM! The place has a great look and a setting that if you let yourself, could put you in many Latin American cities. The service and staff were great. The place is very clean. And then there is the food. I am a simple eater and asked if I could have a meal more to my liking. My meal was as requested and very good. But my friends who enjoy a more full taste had two different meals. I do not remember what one of my friends ordered, but the tilapia was ordered and passed around after one bite and described as the best ever enjoyed. We had a great experience here and would highly recommend this jem for any occasion.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arkansas
“Delicious guacamole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Authentic Ecuadoran food with prominent use of rice, roasted pork, green onions, shrimp and avocado. Consistently excellent food and service with a great little bar in the back for casual date nights

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere