“good place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #128 of 218 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
“good place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love the owners and managemet this is one of the best steaks in town. I love going there everytime. A plus in my book

Visited January 2013

“bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

it was terrible,the bar was disgusting and the food was cold and i wasted my money so dont go there ok waste of money

Visited September 2012
“dirt in the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I told the manager there was dirt in my brocolli and he told me to throw it out and get some more. No thanks!

kentucky USA
“Low quality food. Great baked potato.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was told western sizzlin comared to Ryans so I and the wife decided to give them a shot. NO WAY JOSE.This place just nor even remotely come close. I really dont want to waste my time elaboratimg. Just say no to this place.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Smith, AR
“pretty typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have been many times to the restaurant on Rogers Avenue. It is typical of the Western Sizzlins I have eaten in elsewhere. The food bar offers variety, the bread bar is good. Steaks are pretty salty, but taste all right. It's not the quality of a great steakhouse, but that's not what you pay for here. It's a decent meal on a budget, and the service is good. My husband used to like the liver and onions. It's one of the few places you can get that.

• Visited July 2012