“Enjoyable lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
“Enjoyable lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Food from Landry's is delicious, though I prefer to visit for lunch rather than dinner. Dinner usually brings live music but the sound is just too much- it's loud and definitely not the place for a group dinner conversation. The lunch specials are great and the noise level is definitely more my speed. Enjoyable!

• Visited July 2013

Greenwood, Arkansas
“ALWAYS GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have eaten here many times including regular lunch never had a bad experience. I would recommend this to anyone seeking authentic cajun flavor

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Red snapper! Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Just had a wonderful meal at Landry's. Usually I eat the Taste of New Orleans which I always enjoy. Tonight, at the suggestion of my waitress Shelley, I ordered the snapper. Delicious! In fact, the best meal I've ever had there...and I've eaten here quite a few times. So, if you're in the mood for very good fish, head down Garrison and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stumbled across this place while looking for another restaurant and since I enjoy Cajun food decided to give it a try. The place has great atmosphere and they appear to have live music but not this night. Excellent selection of beers on tap. My impression this evening was that there was an unexpectedly large crowd for dinner. There were two wait staff and although friendly and efficient seemed a bit "under the gun" as it were. Part of the problem may have been my slowness in deciding on a brew and then dinner. None the less my gumbo was good, and my entree of Blackened Catfish with crawfish etoufee' over rice with side of corn was excellent. I thought the corn provided a nice complement to the spiciness of the meal. When I started I thought I might have leftovers for lunch but no dice... enjoyed it all.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Poteau, Oklahoma
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I took my wife to eat here and it had been a while since we have last eaten here and I forgot just how good Landry's is! My wife had the Cajun Trio and I has the 1 person boiler and they both were excellent. The stone crab in the boiler is awesome! I definitely recommend eating here!

• Visited May 2013