“CONSISTENTLY GOOD FOOD, REASONABLE PRICE!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“CONSISTENTLY GOOD FOOD, REASONABLE PRICE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Have visited this location in the past and is consistently good. Filet and lobster was cooked perfectly, though garlic mash was a little dry. Extra butter was the cure! My wife's asparagus was chewy however. Sam Adams Alpine draft was very good as well. Staff was friendly and attentive.

Visited March 2013

Dallas
“near my motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Typical excellent Outback food. Server not very attentive after I declined buying an appetizer or a mixed drink. Other staff refilled my water glass. Would still go back again.

Visited February 2013
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Steaks Tuff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The staff was great but the steaks not so great. I had a sirloin the first trip, it was tuff and bland. I had a fillet on second night and the steak had gristle and tasted bland. The beer was cold and great baked potato. I will try it again because of the rewards program but not try a steak.

Visited January 2013
Fort Smith
“Waiting Game”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Guess I shouldn't have gone alone, but it was my birthday and I didn't want my friends to make a fuss.
It wasn't real busy so I was seated right away, though I felt like I was being stuck in back.
My server was quick to take my drink order, then left me waiting. She came by once to tell me she'd be right back, then kept me waiting some more. She finally brought my drink and took my order.
I ordered the Outback Special steak, Medium rare, cooked over a wood fire with seasoned rice as my side item.
Again, it seemed like I had to wait a long time for my order to arrive. The steak was cooked almost perfect but it wasn't wood grilled as I had requested. The side of rice took up more of the plate than the steak did, but didn't really taste seasoned to me.
Of course, my server disappeared until it was time for me to pay my bill. She offered me dessert, so I took her up on it: Raspberry Cheescake. It was good, but not spectacular. I should have ordered a larger steak than have the dessert.
I paid cash for my meal and again had to wait and wait fir my server to come back with my change. When she finally did, she simply placed on the table in the check folder, gave me a quick "thank you" and left. It would have nice if she had stayed long enough to count back my change to me or let me verify my change.
Food-wise, I would rate this place very good. Due to the slow service and the order cooked wrong, I can only rate this place as "Average"

Visited January 2013
Greencastle, Indiana
“Great Food, Decor & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this Outback during an extended stay in the Fort Smith area. The decor is definitely upscale from most of the Outbacks I have visited. I had an excellent Caesar Salad, sirloin steak and fries. In addition my waitress Amber was terrific. All the above, and two beers, was $25 which I thought was very reasonable. I would certainly recommend this Outback to anyone I know visiting the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere