“The food was good” 3 of 5 stars

Description: phone number 479-782-6287
Mulberry, Arkansas
“The food was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Ate there for the first time and it was good but I have had better mexican food. There was plenty of food.

Visited November 2012

Ozark, Arkansas
“Best chili rellano”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have been going to Juan's since I was a litte girl. The food is the same as always, very good. I crave their chips and salsa, which is different from other restaurants. I always order the chili rellano, rice and a cheese enchilada.

Visited August 2012
Cameron, Oklahoma, United States
“T.V. Dinner Style Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We ate here one time and never ever again! I feel bad to say anything because the lady was super nice, but very forgetful! Had to take our drink order 3 times and even spilled one on the table. I understand we all have bad days though and really my main complaint is the food. It reminds me of a T.V. Dinner. Never Again!

Visited October 2011
Fort Smith, AR
“love the rellano”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I eat here regularly with friends. We always get the #1, chile rellano plate, with rice. The cheese sauce is good. Service is good. Atmosphere is vintage. You get a choice of rice OR beans with a dinner, while most Mexican restaurants include both. Still, it's a good dinner.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“What happened”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This used to be a great place to eat. Food is awful, plating is not attractive, prices are high. I hadn't been in years. I recently took my 15 year old grandson there for what I thought would be a real treat. When a teenage boy cannot eat nachos, you know they are pretty bad. Only seasoning was salt..a LOT of salt. My enchiladas were dull and rubbery. You get to choose either rice or beans and the plate is half empty! As I was feeding my grandson on the way to the airport for his flight home, I was upset to send him on his way hungry! I won't be going back.

• Visited July 2012