“Best stay of vacation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith

You added Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6500 Rogers Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903-3950 (Formerly Fort Smith Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Certificate of Excellence 2014
South Daytona, Florida
“Best stay of vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn and loved the clean, modern amenities. Manager upgraded our room so we could be next to my elderly father. What nice attention! Breakfast was hot with a nice variety to choose from. Close to highway and many attractions. Loved the Guest Guarantee letter left in the room. I wish every hotel had one and people read them. We couldn't here any noise or slamming of doors from other guests. Staff was super polite and went out of their way to help us with directions to attractions.

Room Tip: Call ahead because rooms fill quickly due to their proximity to other attractions.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hi, Swallowtail26!!

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful review about your stay at our property! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was my pleasure to upgrade your stay to ensure that your family could be close to one another. I am so glad that you all enjoyed your stay! I hope your travels are safe and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Fort Smith area! Have a wonderful day!

Carly Trammell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel was great very clean, frindley staff, bed was super soft, and there is a Buffalo Wild Wings next door. I stay at hotels over 200 times a year this is one of my top places to stay. Normally I only write reviews when I have a bad exprence but this place was such a good stay I needed to share it.

• Stayed July 2013
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Hi, Jeff n!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We are always striving for excellence and look forward to offering you another great stay during your next trip to the Fort Smith area. Have a great weekend!

Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed at the Fort Smith Comfort Inn en route to a northeastern Oklahoma destination. I was impressed by all the glowing reviews on Tripadvisor and found them to be accurate. The hotel was updated and very clean, the staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was good--staff monitored the area, keeping it clean and well-stocked. I appreciated the choice of pillows and the comfortable bedding. We were very happy with our choice, even though we could have spent a little less.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear kmt1953;

We are so honored and proud to be the #1 hotel in the Fort Smith area on tripadvisor.com and we are always striving to make every guests' stay as enjoyable as the wonderful reviews we receive from guests! I am super excited that we were able to meet your expectations and so happy to get another great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. Have a fabulous weekend!

Thanks so much!
Arlington, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

One of the best Choice Hotels I've visited. Clean, comfortable, good location, large breakfast area and professional staff. Several restaurants within walking distance (Buffalo Wild Wings next door). Small, fairly new hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Evalou;

We are so happy to be reffered to as 'one of the best'!! We know you have lodging options when staying in the Fort Smith area and we are so pleased that you decided to stay with us. May all your stays be enjoyable and thanks again. Have a wonderful weekend!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had to make a overnight stay in Fort Smith and stopped here. We were pleasantly surprised at how clean, updated and well run it was! The staff were friendly and very helpful. It was next door to a "Buffalo Wild Wings" restaurant which came in very handy. Very well maintained property. Highly recommend.

Dear OverZTop;

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at our property. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! We truly appreciate your comments and compliments!! Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you next time you travel to Fort Smith!

Thanks so much!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

When we got there it was really late. I am an employee of a comfort inn in Iowa. The front desk was not well informed. She informed us that she hasn't been working there long but we asked for a late check out and she said we would have to call down in the morning to ask the manager. If we wanted to wake up that early we wouldn't need a late check out. It was the train that woke us up because my fiance left the window down just a little and he had to go put it up. He got us a late check out and the housekeeping knocked on our door and when we didn't answer the proceeded to open the door. That's what woke me up. I yelled to them that we had a late checkout so about an hour later I went to get something out of the van and I shut the door all the way and the do not disturb sign was still in the door. I came back up and the sign was in our room and the door was opened part of the way. My fiance was was in the shower so housekeeping proceeded to go in our room while I was down at the van. Employees need to tell the housekeeping when there is a late check out and they should not be coming in at all when there is a do not disturb sign on my door. That would not fly at our hotel. The hotel was very clean and it was a very nice hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Mrs. Massey;

My sincerest apologies that you were not offered a late checkout when you initially requested one and that you were disturbed even after you had been extended a late checkout. We do have new staff members at our front desk and housekeeping departments and your review will be used as a training and improvement opportunity for our staff members new and old. I hope that you otherwise enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will return to our hotel should your travels bring you back to the Fort Smith area. We are always striving for success and want to impress all of our guests with the best services and amenities possible. Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us. Have a wonderful day!

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stay in motels on the road a lot. This is hands down the best Comfort Inn I have encountered over the years. Very friendly and accommodating staff on all levels and willing to go that extra mile to make your stay comfortable. Excellent rooms, amazing suites. My motel destination in Fort Smith.

Room Tip: Go for a suite. You will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Carly T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Larry C;

I know your flight being cancelled must have been an inconvenience for you, but I'm grateful it allowed me an opportunity to meet you! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay experience. We look forward to seeing you again next time! Have a great week!

Carly Trammell

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith? Share your experiences!