“Six stars worth of quality at 3 star price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now Save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 21 hotels in Fort Smith
Arkansas
“Six stars worth of quality at 3 star price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I had not check TA, as my wife and I were only going to be here one night. WOW, this is one fine location. The quality, for the price is over the top. Spacious, spotless rooms and an outstanding staff. Location is idea for the entire city. This wil be our regular stay when in this part of the state. Hats off to the Hilton Family for this gem!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

135 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This hotel is awesome!! The staff are very friendly & helpful. The lobby & eating area are very clean & very inviting. The rooms are wonderful. Very clean & very quiet. The beds & pillows are perfect!! Very comfortable!! Will definitely stay here again & recommend it highly!!!

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lake Ozark, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am on the road all year long, and love it when I stumble across a gem like this. Seriously the best hotel I have stayed in for quite a while! And road warrior that I am, that is saying a lot. Greeted with a smile at the desk, acknowledged elite status and provided comp upgrade, nice evening reception/meal in a beautiful CLEAN dining area. The hallways, elevator, room, all immaculate. Clean, Clean, and did I mention CLEAN!!! I just got here and I already want to come back to Fort Smith, Arkansas soon, so I can stay here again! Sure do wish all the hotels I stayed at showed such pride in customer satisfaction. Thank you to all the staff who made it possible!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Bossier City, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

When you stay here you can tell everyone takes extreme pride in their job. The front desk to housekeeping, to the grounds keepers and the staff serving breakfast. Breakfast was very good and the rooms were spotless. It is located close to the airport, but you do not hear the planes. The outside grounds are kept very clean and well lighted at night , so leaving your vehicle and going back to your room you feel comfortable about the walk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I stay here while visiting his mom in a nursing home nearby. We truly love this place. The staff is always friendly and helpful. They always welcome us back. The rooms are very clean and this hotel is very well kept. They take real pride in everything. This place feels like home to us. Love the beds and linens!!

They do serve breakfast every morning that is included with the room. Also during the week, they have dinner. It is not anything fancy, but it is usually pretty good. The workout facility is really good, as is the pool. The internet service is great! Very good for a business stay.

Room Tip: We usually stay on the third floor. We like the higher floors.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Gorgeous hotel! Kept Super Clean by the Housekeeping staff, ALL OVER- NOT just in the rooms! Didn't see one speck of dust, anywhere! I had just arrived from a very long drive- hours and hours, was tired and wanted a nice comfortable room, and a pleasant Front Desk Greeting person. I sure received all of that and more!: Ashton was on night shift. She was very nice and pleasant! Ashton personally brought a cart to the back entranceway so that by the time I drove around there, it was waiting for me! (There was another person covering her at the front desk, so she could do this.) This allowed me to unload my luggage closer to my room, instead of having to take a longer route by unloading it through the front lobby. Courtney, on days, is also very nice and pleasant, very cheerful, like Ashton! Julie: Housekeeper on 4th floor, was Excellent! Very friendly and made the room look absolutely beautiful!!! The hallwayus and elevators are spotless! Pam Scheurer, the hotel manager was very helpful to any of my needs. When I commented on Julie's beautiful room and very friendly personality, she told me that all of the housekeepers are like that and take pride in each of their sections! This is a "model" hotel, an example of a fine running operation!

Room Tip: The room space of the King size bedroom is actually smaller than the larger 2 double bedroom suites...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Washington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I traveled to Ft. Smith to attend my fiance's family reunion in Shady Point, OK. I'm sure that I could have found a hotel closer to the event, but I am certainly glad that I stayed here.

As a manager at a different Hilton-brand hotel, I tend to be a bit more critical when I stay at hotels. I guess it's my experience doing inspections. That being said, there was nothing out of place in this room. It was very clean and everything was in good repair. We did have problems getting the DVD to work sometime around 9:00pm. I was surprised to find that, at that time of night, there was a maintenance staff member on site. He came up to the room and gave us a new DVD player. I was very pleased with this level of service.

Homewood Suites does offer a nice breakfast in the morning. It was more than adequate for the two of us. They do also offer a Welcome Home Reception during weekday afternoons. We were unable to partake of this service, but the meal guide on the refrigerator made it sound wonderful.

The fitness room was very nice and had a variety of machines. We were both able to get a decent workout. The pool was also lovely. They did have a nice business center available as well, although we did not have a need for it.

In all, the entire property looked well-maintained. If I were to travel to Ft. Smith again, I would certainly stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Homewood Suites Fort Smith? Share your experiences!