“above and beyond” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Fort Smith
“above and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I had to have a procedure at Mercy (3 hours from home) and called to book our room a few days prior. Brandon called me early on the morning of our arrival to let us know our room was ready so I wouldn't have to stay at the hospital all day waiting for check in time. We have never had a place go above and beyond like CWS did with us. We loved the convenience of the kitchen area so we never had to leave the room while I was recuperating. The rooms were very clean and we felt very safe. Thank you so much to Brandon and Michael for making sure we had what we needed during our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Brandon W, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Brandi,

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this fantastic review! I'm so glad you and your Mom chose our hotel. Michael has only been with us a few weeks, and yours is the first review that mentions him by name...you made his day!

I hope you've made a full recovery!
See you both again soon!

Brandon Weeks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great place to stay. Nice hotel to return to.Its like being at home. Welcomeing helpfull staff. Always glad to see me come back.Very nice rooms with plenty of room. Full kitchen is well stocked. Bed is very comfortable ,great nite sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

brandonweeks, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. We're honored to be your home away from home, and yes we are always glad to see you back! Having a fully stocked kitchen in every guest suite is one of the amenities that set us apart from the average hotel, and we are glad you take advantage of it!

Thanks for allowing us to be your hotel!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I have traveled for years both leisurely and with my job and Candlewood Suites of Fort Smith is hands down one of the Best Hotels in AR. The Staff -Brandon, Ms Jeannie and Will are always smiling and go the extra mile to accommodate any requests or concerns to make your stay comfortable. When you leave in the morning the housekeepers always acknowledge and tell you have a great day! I appreciate you guys so very much as I literally live in a Hotel all week and you always ensure to make me feel "at home". Thank you, thank you!

Room Tip: Make sure to join the Priority Club to earn points for discounts and rooms for your future stays
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

brandonweeks, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Kim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. Our motto here at Candlewood is "May all who enter as guests, leave as friends." We try our absolute best to apply that philosophy everyday. We appreciate you recognizing our efforts. Thank you also for acknowledging our outstanding housekeeping staff, they truly are some of the best.

See you next time!

Mena, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

It was clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. The suites all had kitchens which was nice. The bed, for my husband and I, was not very comfortable but everyone likes a certain amount of firmness/softness, so that can't be the hotels fault. Overall, it was a really nice 3 day stay.

• Stayed March 2014
brandonweeks, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
danabojang,

Thank you so much for the review. We're so grateful you and your husband chose our hotel. Your feedback in regard to the firm mattress is noted. We'll certainly take it into consideration as we replace mattresses going forward. We're glad you enjoyed having a kitchen in your room!

We so look forward to your next stay!

Guest Relations Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My daughter had to have surgery and we live too far away from the hospital. Therefore, we decided to find a hotel for our first night after. Check in for this hotel is normally 3PM and I was super concerned we would be done before check in and have no where to go, so I called to speak with the hotel. Brandon answered my call at 8:30AM and I explained my concern and need. He was very kind and understanding and assured me they would get the room ready. He called back immediately and told me our room was cleaned and ready, and I was so glad to have that worry off my mind while my daughter was in surgery. We arrived a little after 12:00PM to check-in. The check-in was very swift and friendly. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Anything I needed they accommodated and were happy to do so. They checked on my daughter and asked about her recovery and wished her well upon our check-out!! They made what was a stressful situation very easy on a worried Mom by giving us an amazing place to come to after surgery, and I will most definitely be staying with them for every stay from now on!! On every level I would rate them a 100% from personal attention, friendliness of customer service, housekeeping, and room comforts!! You just don't find many places now a days that give the level of customer care that we were given during our stay with the Candlewood Suites in Fort Smith, AR!! Thank you especially, Brandon, for your personal attention and for all your help!! You'll never know how grateful I am for making what was a difficult day so much easier!! You guys are AMAZING!! :)

• Stayed March 2014
brandonweeks, Guest Service Agent at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Amber,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this gracious review. It truly means a great deal to all of us. Experiences like yours encourage and inspire our entire team to be their best. We're so glad everything went well for your daughter. We look forward to your next stay with us.

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

The front desk manager, Will Melendez was very accommodating. We had some issue during our travel which caused us not to arrive on time and Will worked with us on accommodations and charges. He was very willing to make sure our stay was stress free and relaxing. The reason we chose Candlewood is because they were pet friendly. The reason for our visit to Fort Smith was for my son’s graduation. The morning after we were having breakfast at a local restaurant, when my phone rang .Will reported that my dog was being disruptive. After speaking with me he was able to calm my dog for me, allowing us to enjoy our time with my son uninterrupted. His service was above and beyond the norm. The staff was always, pleasant and welcoming. The room was clean and very spacious and nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Johnston, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed at a lot of IHG hotels but always considered the Candlewood Suites brand to be the poor relations of the group. Not anymore after this stay. I was expecting old and rundown and got a new and updated. The room had a full kitchen with new appliances. The bed was IHG standard comfort. I looked for something to complain about and thought I had found it in the shower head. It seemed older and I expected (or maybe wanted) to be disappointed but it had all the same adjustments of the high end fixtures in most IHG hotels and water pressure and temp was great. Hotel staff were all friendly and very helpful. I plan to stay here next time I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Candlewood Suites Fort Smith? Share your experiences!