“Super comfy bed!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fort Scott
SAINT PAUL
“Super comfy bed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a long road trip and it served my needs well! I wanted a comfy bed, a quiet room, and a good price and I got all three! I checked in with no reservation. They allowed my dog with a reasonable fee. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The furnishings are dated, but the room was clean. It could use updating, but there were no funky smells or dirty floors or sheets. The bed was exceptionally comfortable for a hotel of this price, and the sheets were also of higher quality than other cheap motels. I appreciate the fitted sheets that don't bunch up! If you're looking for ambiance, look elsewhere, but if all you need is a good bed at a good price, stay at the Interstate Inn! And they are pet friendly!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Burlington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Just wanted to thank you for our lovely accommodations. We are the group of twelve people who arrived on motorcycles on October 2nd and stayed with your for 2 nights. We were so impressed with your rooms, new comfy beds, and accommodations. I was looking for a site to make a comment so anyone else who travels through your town gets the treat of staying with you. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable..a definite PLUS in my book. ..keep up good work and congratulation on your new ownership of hotel - Barb & Earl McCormick

Room Tip: new owner remodeled all rooms so it doesn't matter which room you get....I recommend room upstai...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Hotel room was not clean and nothing to speak of for continental breakfast. Would NOT recommend.

• Stayed May 2012

Travelers are raving about these Fort Scott hotels

Phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

We stay in motels 350+ days a year as mobile OSHA hearing technicians. I post all our stays on TA and won't book a room without checking here first. Since we use CLC (and many CLC hotels have bad reviews), TA reviews are important to me.

I am NOT impressed with the old, flat mattresses at this location.

A great night's sleep in a CLEAN room is our first priority. This location is clean, but the beds & linens need replacing. Free continental breakfast is not a big benefit for us, but comfy beds & linens ARE.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

I've stayed at alot of motels and paid as much as $150 per nite to have as good a nite's sleep as I got at 1st Interstate for $50.Their continental breakfast was pretty good too. I would recommend it to everybody.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to 1st Interstate Inn? Share your experiences!