“Beer thirty!” 3 of 5 stars

620-223-4400
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Fort Scott
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Relatively new restaurant in downtown Fort Scott.
Description: Relatively new restaurant in downtown Fort Scott.
Fort Scott, Kansas, United States
“Beer thirty!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Good food. Dollar Drafts. Need I say more about this place?

Visited May 2012

Topeka, KS
“Helpful staff, large menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

A coworker and I stopped in for a quick supper on a Tuesday night. We were greeted immediately and given a booth in the bright, open restaurant. I alerted the waitress that I can't eat chicken and ordered one of the combination meals. Sadly, the tamale was fille with chicken (it had not been identified as such on the menu). So I was disappointed. They took my plate away and just subbed a beef enchilada instead. My meal did not come with rice or beans but there was still plenty of food. The salsa wasn't too spicy, but had good flavor. Our total for two meals and two waters came to about $16. There was a line to check out which took a while. But the staff kept checking on us and wanted to make sure our food was good and that we had a good experience. I would eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
OSKALOOSA
“Wonderful family-run restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Perhaps the most spacious restaurant we have ever been in since it is spread out in a former store on Fort Scott's Main Street. We arrived on a Sunday at 2:40 PM -- about 20 minutes before closing -- and thoroughly enjoyed the meal, the service, the atmosphere. Wide menu selection from tame to flame... We will return...

• Visited December 2011