“THE PLACE to Eat in Savannah” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 45 Bistro

45 Bistro
123 East Broughton St., Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
912·234·3111
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 774 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Downtown
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“THE PLACE to Eat in Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited 45 Bistro and just wanted something light. The Very Personable Demtetra directed me to the bar. I snuck into the bar where Rex and James took Excellent care of me. From recommending Wine to making sure I had Black Napkin (I had black pants on!) they were Awesome. Then...the food came! Beef Carpaccio, the BEST I have Ever had and a Grilled Ceasar Salad I wish I had a friend to share it was soooo Big! I always like to end woth something Sweet and the Berry Cobbler did Not Disappoint! My Tip: Grab a Table in the Bar with the Wing Back Chairs....You Won't Want to Leave!

Savannah, Georgia
“Favorite restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

45 Bistro is my favorite restaurant!! Service and food are amazing!! Thanks Chef Brian, Danny, Rex, James and all the rest!!

Arlington, Virginia
“Picture Perfect Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I held my wedding reception at this amazing restaurant. The food was amazing. We had a typical southern buffet and my guests STILL talk about the food! (And who remembers the food at a wedding?) The owners really helped make my day special and were so accommodating.

I loved the atmosphere of the place. It was a hot June day when I got married and the fact that the place has a glass roof really helped make it feel like we were outside without having to be outside!

Amazing. Go!

• Visited June 2012
Niagara Falls, Canada
“A perfect last evening in Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We chose 45 Bistro as the spot to have dinner on our last evening in Savannah. We had looked over the menu ahead of time and compared it with several other possible restaurants. We were hoping we wouldn't be disappointed... and we weren't!
We both selected featured items that were not on the regular menu - my husband had an espresso rubbed rib steak (asparagus and fingerling potatoes) and I had a pork osso bucco that simply melted in my mouth. There were lots of options for appetizers and desserts. The highlight was the exceptional service we received from our server, Dan. While the food was excellent, the service made the evening all that we had hoped for. We had expensive menu items, before drinks, after drinks and wine with dinner and still spent less than $200 all in. Well worth it! Highly recommend a visit to 45 Bistro if you are looking for something special.

Visited March 2013
Golden, Colorado
“Poor value for the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We recenly had a disappointing weeknight dinner at 45 Bistro. The beet salad was tasty, but our entrees (pork chop,chicken breast) were uninspired and the sides were unappetizing. The spinach seemed to be mixed with pulled pork, giving it a nasty flavor, and the risotto was mushy and tasteless. I expected much more for the price. Most entrees were $30 and up. We waited about 25 minutes for our entrees after the salad plates were cleared. The restaurant was not very busy, so I don't know what the problem was.

• Visited March 2013