I booked a last minute stay to visit Savannah for a day with my family. This location offered a good value and the reviews looked better than average, with no major criticisms. We had a late check-in and early departure, so we did not need a lot of space or amenities. Clean rooms, convenient location and low cost were the main objectives. Mission accomplished. The front desk staff and breakfast staff were friendly and courteous. A few concerns though: Deadbolt did not lock. Air conditioner did not effectively cool the room. Shower had very little pressure. None of these was a big deal because we did not stay very long, but probably would have been a problem if we were staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta