Hotel was okay, I have stayed at better. The breakfast isnt really worth getting up for and can get crowded quickly. No coffee in the lobby which was a huge letdown. Limited parking also unless you want to park in the back of the building. HVAC will either freeze or burn you up. The staff was nice, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta