We made our reservation through "hotelcoupons.com" app from our car on the drive up from FL. The hotel was clean the staff was friendly the breakfast was great. Even had hot waffles right off the grid and they were kosher as well! There is an Orthodox Synagogue nearby. The shul has daily minyanim there. There is also kosher food available at the Publix supermarket a block from the shul. The location of the hotel is very convenient to Historic Savannah which was our reason for the visit. The hotel staff was so kind when they reached us via telephone after our departure because we had left a personal item behind. They offered to mail it to us however we were able to retrieve the item on our way home later that day. The only negatives were: a loud air conditioning system and very tiny parking spaces which begged for "door dings"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta