Very affordable, at around $70. Near Orthodox Synagogue (for minyans) and Publix supermarket that has fresh kosher selections. Close to historic downtown. The Inn has a complimentary breakfast in the morning that includes fresh hot kosher waffles! yum! Rooms were clean, roomy and comfortable except for the loud air conditioner. Our room had a small refrigerator and microwave as well as a coffee pot. The front desk was friendly and after we checked out we got a phone call that we had accidentally left a personal item behind and the Inn wanted to know if they could mail it to us. Fortunately we were spending the day on a tour of the historic areas and we stopped by to pick it up on our way out of town that evening. Also....there was a nice swimming pool on the property. Parking was tight because the spaces are very close together however we were able to park next to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta