My wife and I stayed overnight at La Quinta Inn on a quick trip to pick up our college student for Winter Break. The inn was easily accessible to AASU, our son's school. The room was overall clean with the exception of a sticky rug in an out of the way spot. The mattress on the King sized bed was luxurious. The roll-away bed was painful, by contrast. The desk staff was excellent! I dealt with Night, Morning, and Afternoon Receptionists; each was cordial, helpful, and efficient. The place was being renovated and our room rate was a DEAL! We felt we could endure a paint smell in the halls for one night. We have reserved a room again for our January student drop-off trip. The handicapped accessibility of our room was very adequate. A shower chair was provided. We had a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta