Rooms - They lean a bit on the small side... But they're incredibly clean and tastefully renovated! Having interior corridors is a nice plus as well as far as safety is concerned...
Location- Not exactly convenient to many places except a sketchy K-Mart. Oglethorpe mall isn't too far but downtown savannah is a lengthy drive.
Service- Excellent! Breakfast is heavy on carbs (duh...) but waffles are a nice touch an it's all pretty fresh! The front desk is incredible. Our experience with Cathy in particular was nothing but premier... A staff that truly understands customer service!
Overall- No nasty surprises! Only downer is location if interested in spending time downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Venere, Orbitz, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta