Want to start with the staff.....Great! The room and building need help. I realize they are being renovated, but some items need to be addressed. Entire room can be viewed through window, drape cannot be moved for privacy (we used tacks to adhere to wall for privacy to change and sleep!) Showered at 8:30 am with NO hot water...nope, not even lukewarm. These two items along with what we paid are enough not to reconsider staying again. Breakfast nice but standard. Did not try Managers reception, nice touch but hot cheese and broccoli soup in August....in Savannah? No thanks. Hopefully, this facility will improve to the same standard and professionalism and as their staff. Would only stay again if reviews reflect improvement.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Savannah Midtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn By Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Fairfield Inn Savannah
- Fairfield Savannah
- Savannah Fairfield Inn
- Savannah Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Savannah Midtown is an ideal propoerty for both business and leisure travelers. Located in Savannah's midtown area guests are close to shopping, dinning and local businesses while still being only 4.5 miles from the Historic District. Our warm and friendly staff will welcome you with true Southern style. Our 130 guest rooms are comfortably appointed and include comfortable touches of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.