We stayed in a Fairfield Inn in Northern Georgia six months ago that was very nice, it must have been new. We were so disappointed when we checked into the Fairfeild Inn Midtown Savannah. The rooms are very small, and are not that clean, the Hotel needs to be updated badly. We would have check out, but knew we were not going to be in the room that much so we stayed. Sure did hate to come back to the room at night. I couldn't believe they didn't even have refrigerators, or microwaves. The Fairfield Inn in Northern Georgia was twenty five or thirty five dollars cheaper then the one in Savannah, the one in Savannah is way over priced.
The only thing good about this hotel was the Staff they were very nice, and the breakfast bar was OK. Ken and Emma
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Savannah Midtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn By Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Fairfield Inn Savannah
- Fairfield Savannah
- Savannah Fairfield Inn
- Savannah Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Savannah Midtown is an ideal propoerty for both business and leisure travelers. Located in Savannah's midtown area guests are close to shopping, dinning and local businesses while still being only 4.5 miles from the Historic District. Our warm and friendly staff will welcome you with true Southern style. Our 130 guest rooms are comfortably appointed and include comfortable touches of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn by Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.