“Perfect place to stay while in Savannah” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #65 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect place to stay while in Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed here for our anniversary and it was a perfect stay.The room was awesome. Very clean and plenty of room. The hotel is in a great location as it is right off of 95. We were 15 minutes from Savannahs River st. The hotel was extremely clean and the service was top notch. Jasmine at the front desk was EXTREMELY friendly and always smiling. She also made sure we had one of those Ooey gooey chewy cookies. We enjoyed the excellent full breakfast everyday and the pool/jacuzzi was a plus. Free parking was also a plus and we were two minutes from Cheddars restaurant. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed twice in November both going to Florida on 11/22 and returning on 11/30 for Thanksgiving. In particular, Jasmine and LaToya at the front desk were great! They were very welcoming and helpful with recommendations of where to go in Savannah.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk staff..
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
TracyB2010, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Daniel,

We are so thankful that you included us in your holiday travels! This is a great time of year to visit Florida. Jasmine and LaToya will be thrilled they helped make your stay so enjoyable. I hope that you were able to spend a day or two in Savannah. We are right off of Interstate 95 and many of our guests are headed to Florida. The Savannah Historic District is located only 15 minutes from the hotel, it is worth the detour. We look forward to seeing you next time you travel though Savannah!

Seminole, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Found this Fairfield Inn to be convenient, very clean and modern with a delightful staff. We were met by Theresa Fisher who was exceptionally pleasent and helpful. Very clean room, comfortable bed, plenty of electrical outlets for phones, computers and CPAP, etc. Will definately stay again when travelling on I-95

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jekcpa,

Thank you for noticing the "little" details that made your stay special. I love the electrical outlet desk strips and the outlets between every booth in the breakfast area too! Marriott understands that the first thing we need to do is "recharge". They have designed the Fairfield Inn and Suites to accommodate the modern guest. There are many extra touches within the hotel such as free Wi-Fi, lap top tables and ergonomically designed desks and chairs.

We are glad that you got to meet Teresa, she is a fantastic addition to our staff. It means so much to our staff to be mentioned!

Charleston SC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in the area and was checking pricies online. I notice that this hotel was actually at a pretty decent rate. I stop in and the front desk associate Rachel was working. I first asked about availability for a 2 night stay. She replied that there was no king rooms available but there was a king executive available for an additional $5 dollars a night. I then asked what was the price per night for the available king room she replied it was $109.00. I then asked was that the lowest rate she stated it was. I then pulled up the rates online with my AAA the rate was only $76.00. I should her the rate and she was like oh ok, sometimes my computer doesn't register well. I then asked to view a room. The room was ok but just had a musky scent. I am a Marriott rewards member and I was truly disappointed to be lied to about a rate. I ended up not staying at the hotel due to that one issue. Just check the online rates before checking into the hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear Kbb6458,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our front desk agents are expected to quote the rate the computer has generated. Occasionally deeply discounted rates are available online for advance purchase. These rates are not available for same day purchase. Many business reward consumers with discounts for purchasing their products and services in advance. I hope I was able to clear up any confusion this may have caused. We can certainly understand how frustrating that must have been. Rachael has been a wonderful addition to our staff. She is passionate about providing professional guest service and delivers on those principals daily. Please call the hotel and speak to Tracy Boles, the general manager with any further questions or concerns.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped in after a long drive from Virginia Beach. Jasmine at the front desk was very gracious and professional. We were tired. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Lobby was clean, breakfast was very good.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Napolian,

Thank you for making Savannah your stop for the night! We are located right off Interstate 95, it makes us a convenient choice. Jasmine greets our tired travelers with the kindness and compassion that makes all the difference. Next time you stop in Savannah, I hope you are able to stay a little longer! The area surrounding the Savannah airport is expanding daily. We have new restaurants, two family entertainment centers, a bowling alley, multiple movie theaters, an Imax and shopping all a mile from the hotel! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Latoya,jasmine,Racheal and all the employees I came in contact with were helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. Thanks For everything! Miss Tracey address all my concerns and was very professional..............................

• Stayed November 2014
TracyB2010, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Brambo,

Thank you for your kind review. Rachael, Latoya and Jasmine all take great pride in providing excellent service. Our team is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service.We will reward them for a job well done. Please come back and see us again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jasmine T and Assistant Manager, Trinesha, were absolutely phenomenal. Their service from check-in to checkout was flawless. I could not have asked for a better stay! I'll definitely be back. When i first arrived (late night) these two individuals were very friendly as they thoroughly explained everything and answered all questions. I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Heavy,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn and Suites-Savannah Airport! We are glad you got to experience the "southern hospitality' offered here. Jasmine and Trinesha will be thrilled that they made your stay more enjoyable. Please come visit us again soon!

Fairfield Inn and Suites-Savannah Airport

Been to Fairfield Inn Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!