“Sleep inn Savannah” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Montreal, Canada
“Sleep inn Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We enjoyed our stay so much in the Sleep Inn Richmond that we booked a night at this one. Excellent accommodation for your money. Sound proof room , very clean ,good beds and all TV channels.
Great breakfast advertised as continental but has it all from cereals , fruits , eggs , and everything else.
Will return

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. 5 STAR is truly honored. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a high standard for cleanliness and we glad that you found your room to be very clean and comfortable. We are glad our breakfast and amenities contributed to making your stay a more comfortable. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again in future.

The Management Team at Sleep Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Beaufort, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay. It was my first time staying at Sleep Inn but not at a Choice Property.
I was in town for 2 nights to take my licensure test for the State of South Carolina at Sylvan Learning Center/Prometric. I learned from pass experiences that driving down the morning of the test or the night before is not good or best. Your staff was really nice an gave me good directions.

Thank you for your hospitality!
Gilda

Room Tip: I love to look out the window and drink my coffee! My room was good for me! I selected the hotel be...
Green Features: I like the Asian Decor. My room was in the middle of the hotel rm#217. It was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. It is great to hear you found our location satisfactory to your needs. It makes me happy to hear that staff was so sincere to you during your visit and you enjoyed your stay. We hope to get a chance to serve you once again in the very near future.

Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

We have stayed here several times. This was our usual stop heading to Fl. Time has not improved this hotel however. The reservation was made in advance & was free through Choice rewards program. No one else was at check in when I arrived & the woman on the desk was on the phone. Another woman who might have been the manager came but told me I'd have to wait. Between The phone ringing, a computer crash & the employees cell phone going off twice It was my turn to be waited on. They were unprepared for my arrival, didn't even have a room assigned. These things are not important, what was was the smell of smoke. Smoking rooms are on the same floor as non smoking rooms. This is the reason I will not be staying there anymore. Sleep Inns should be smoke free!

Room Tip: Ask or rooms furthest away from the smoking rooms
Green Features: They differ from each sleep Inn. Other than a sign about reusing the towels I didn't see any other practice.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay. I do apologize for the smoking odor issue you had experienced during your stay. We do strive to offer every guest a clean and comfortable room. I will follow up with the issues and make sure it won’t occur again in the future. Thanks again for your feedback and hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in future.

Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We stayed here on our way back to Florida. We were greeted by a very zero personality person at the desk. That did not impress us! The room was very nice, no complaints except for the VERY strong smell of cigarettes in the hall way and a stale smell in the room. Slept well. The breakfast was very good. Varied, clean and well-stocked. This is our first experience in Sleep Inn,
will not be the last.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor, no elevator.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. We have reviewed your comments and have taken necessary steps to resolved the issues. Our highest priority is to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations to each our guest. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our breakfast and satisfied with your overall stay with us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Rooms are a bit tight (wall around shower juts into room too much - unable to get luggage cart into room). Only one person on duty at any given time???? First room - commode didn't work. Moved to another room - air didn't work. Moved to a third room. No elevator. Breakfast is all instant foods. The girl at the front desk was extremely helpful and did all she could to assist us, but she had to check in people and take care of our issues all at the same time.

Room Tip: Request first floor.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our sincerest apology for the inconveniences that you experienced during your recent stay with us. We assure you that this is not the usual standard of our service to our guests. This problem has been noted and passed on to the manager concerned to avoid any similar problem in the future. In the same time we assure you that next stay will be even more enjoyable and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Nags Head, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on August 9 on a solo trip to Florida. I had stayed at this hotel a couple of times over the past two years and was pleased with my stay, nothing to write about just a good bed for a decent price. This stay was a little different, bad bed more of a trampoline than a bed. Stayed on a weekend night so the price was a little higher but in a range to be expected. The bathroom left a lot to be desired, clean but dated, looked really bad. In my opinion the only thing at the free breakfast worth having was the coffee. Frozen eggs and sausage and cold biscuits, I went to Micky D's. It is close to many food choices, next trip different hotel, this one needs a reno.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay with us. We are so sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We apologize for the issues and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Kind Regards,
Delray Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

when making reservations sleep inn didn't tell me that this unit only had 2 stories and no elevator We checked in at six oclock and had to take a second floor room.
after traveling all day and now carrying our luggage up 21/2 flights of stairs was too much. Room was clean,location excellent but no elevator. If anyone plans to stay at this location make sure you get a first floor room.

Room Tip: call early
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. Our highest priority is to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are so sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. All the best and hope to see you soon again!

The Management team at Sleep Inn

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!