Stayed one night as part of trip to drop son at SCAD. Have stayed at various hotels in Historic District but for one night usually try different hotels in Midtown area. Had a little difficulty finding hotel even though it is on Abercorn - much farther from Historic District than I had expected - for those familiar with area it is miles past Mall area with its many hotels. But hotel itself was wonderful. Huge one-room semi-suite with 2 double beds, separate sitting area with sofa bed, kitchenette, separate dining alcove. Breakfast included - usual continental breakfast items plus eggs, sausages and waffle maker. Would be great place for family or for someone on longer stay as long as one realizes it is quite a way from Historic District.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Springhill Suites by Marriott Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites