The staff was friendly, the rooms were small for what they normally charge but not too shabby for what we paid. We had a king suite that had a nice sitting room with a small kitchen and desk area to the left of the sitting room. There was a small wall dividing the sitting room from the bed "room" (wouldn't call it a room just because it wasn't completely closed off) that was enough to give the entire room an open feeling but still give the bed area some privacy. The bathroom was past the bed on the left so it was completely out of the way of the room. Across from the bathroom was a vanity area perfect for doing your hair and what not. Because of the lay out nothing felt too cramped or anything like that. The AC/heater worked great. The beds were AWWWEEEESOME! I wanted to take one home with me! They were doing renovations but that did not interfere with our stay (and I have to say they are working really fast). The only complaint I have is there was only one elevator and three floors and it would take forever to get the elevator to stop. I ended up using the stairs usually just because it was faster. The free breakfast was a real breakfast, not just bagels and cereal. I mean biscuits and gravy, you could make your own waffles, that kind of stuff. And they were constantly putting out fresh food all the way up until 10am when they stopped serving. But they didn't throw the food away or stop breakfast, they let the guests finish up what was left. It was a nice stay. A bit far from the history district where we really wanted to be but it was worth it for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Springhill Suites by Marriott Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.