“Valued experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
A TripAdvisor Member
“Valued experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

When in need of a clean,comfortable reasonably priced hotel after 9 hours on the road, Hampton Inn is a solid choice. Consistently good with just the right amount of amenities. There are enough restaurants nearby to satisfy most appetites.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Trisha Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Stevensville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Enjoyed this hotel. Love the palm trees and close Restaurants. Staff very friendly, clean, nice rooms. Security good and speedy check in. Easy access on and off I-95 South. Would stay at this facility again. Relaxing and good breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, September 19, 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

On our way back from an extended Labor Day weekend, we stopped at this Hampton Inn, conveniently off of I-95 in Savannah. The hotel is undergoing a reconstruction, but it was clean and despite the late hour, we were met with a friendly and cheery desk clerk who quickly gave us our room key and we were off to bed.

The room was clean, as we always expect from a Hampton Inn. Breakfast the next morning was the usual fare, acceptable and we were on our way.

If the need arises, we would definitely stay here again. It'll be interesting to see where they're going with the remodel, looks like it's mostly cosmetic stuff that they're doing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, September 11, 2013

Chester, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed just one night while traveling back home and we had a great stay. Room was great and clean. They had a nice sized indoor pool and the chrlorine smell didn't knock me out and that was great. The hotel was under some renovations during our stay but it still was great and fully functional. I'm sure it will be even better when everything is complete. The complimentary breakfast was also excellent and had many options for us to choose from. The belgian waffles are always a family favorite.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, September 7, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Hampton name holds great value in my household. We know that we'll get great service, a great price and a great stay. This stay was no different. I stayed on a different side of town that I usually do so this was my first time at this particular hotel. Though hotels can be under the same brand they can definitely give different service. I'm thankful that this hotel upheld the Hilton tradition.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Charleston, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have stayed at this location numerous time over the past 5 years and have always received the quality that I have come to expect from Hampton/Hilton. Good staff, clean room but less than good breakfast. That's being selfish because I'm a full breakfast kind of guy and there is a Cracker Barrel around the corner :).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We always stay at Hampton Inns when we travel. We were aware of the construction going on in the lobby and chose to stay there anyway. However, the safe didn't work in the room and the air conditioner shut on and off all night no matter what setting we put it on and when it was off, the refrigerator made noises that kept us awake. The price was way too much for this hotel. Disappointed!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Hampton Guest,

We sure do regret the fact, that we did not meet your expectations. It is our endeavor to provide the best and unfortunately we fell short, this time. All steps have been taken, rest assured, to address your areas of concern. We look forward to having the pleasure to having you as our guest, again, and guarantee an exceptional stay.

Kind Regards,