“Savannah Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Blaine, United States
“Savannah Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was very pleased with the staff at this Hampton this visit. Last visit was not the same. I experienced no problems with this visit. My next trip I plan on staying at the location for the convenience to resturants and interstate. The Staff were very helpful and always had a smile upon entry and departure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Trisha Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
savanah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Even though it was a bit expensive for a hotel just off I95, probably the time of the year, this hotel was great. The breakfast the next morning was on the the best ones I've had on 95 The rooms were clean , the beds were so plush and they even was their duvet cover for each guest! Thats enough to make me keep coming back to Hampton Inns!!

Crestview, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Money well spent ! Great Service and friendly helpful staff ! This is not my hotel chain of choice for me and my family. We had a great stay :-) Aside from the convient location, clean rooms and pool the breakfast was our favorite part. Job well done :-)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 16, 2013

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for the night on our way to Florida. The location is fantastic!! It's right off 95 and there are lots of dining options, some within walking distance.

Everything was exactly what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Clean room, breakfast in the morning and friendly staff.

My only complaint was temperature. The unit in the room had to be turned low as it could go. The room was comfortable after that. But the common areas like hallway and lobby were hot. People were visibly sweating standing and waiting for the elevator in the morning. Around the breakfast area people were fanning themselves.

Overall it is a wonderful option.

• Stayed July 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was a pleasant stay and the accommodations were excellent definitely a great place to stop for the night. The staff and the breakfast were excellent. We had restaurants nearby and it was in walking distance. Close to the highway and the price was reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 15, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the place to stay. The rooms are huge. Every thing was clean and fresh. The beds are great to sleep in. The check in was slow. only one person at the desk. Breakfast was just ok. Needed more selections.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank You for such a wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and the employees you encountered. Hampton Inn & Suites has some of the very best hotels in the world and we are very proud to be a part of them. Over the last few years, Hampton Inn & Suites made a commitment to become the best and we believe they have. Thank you for allowing us to serve you while in Savannah. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Venice, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We booked this hotel just a few hours before our arrival, as we had just decided not to drive straight through to get home. The hotel was clean and check-in was super quick. The complimentary breakfast, while busy, was kept well stocked. We enjoyed the unique layout of the studio suite. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 5, 2013

Trisha Patel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway? Share your experiences!