Great hotel and great location! The hotel was wonderful from the moment we walked in the place! The valet staff was so nice and the front desk was even nicer! Very pleasant! What a beautiful hotel. The rooms are so pretty and spacious! We had a nice king size bed and the bathroom is really large!
We had a problem with the directions to the hotel (directions given by reservations!) (Don't take directions from them! Ask for the Concierge!!) Being a little rattled by the bad directions putting us out of our way...the manager made up for it well and made us very happy!
The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because the pool is not in a good place...you have to go past a whole bunch of tables which at the time we were there they were having a luau or something...(not so fun to walk past all those people in your swimwear!!) So just go prepared with a nice over the suit outfit if you are a bit modest!!
All in all, we loved the place and will return! Thanks Marriott!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Savannah Riverfront Hotel
- Marriott Savannah Riverfront Hotel Savannah
- Marriott Savannah
- Savannah Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing hotel overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott Savannah Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.