We booked the River Street Inn for a long weekend because of their Paula Deen package and location on the riverfront. My husband and I travel extensively. The stay at this inn was wonderful. The room was very nice and well appointed. The only downside was lighting. The hotel needs to put in higher wattage bulbs in the lights. We had heard reports about unfriendly staff. Everyone we encountered was super nice and very helpful. The location of this hotel is very good. We parked our car on Thursday and didn't move it until we left. Parking is in a city garage across the street. Breakfast at Huey's was very good. The afternoon wine and snacks were also great. We were able to go out on the porch and watch the river and street below. Turndown service was a nice treat. We had a queen room facing the river. Because of the age of the building, you do have some noise in the early evening. It did end by 9:00 at night. The packages the Inn offers are very good deals. I would highly recommend this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn that is located in a building that was a pre-Civil War cotton warehouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga