We chose the River Street Inn because it is downtown and allowed for easy walking to most sites of interest. We asked and received a river view room because we like to see ships. The rooms are small, especially when you ask for a refrigerator because they are found only in rooms with two beds. That seems unnecessary, but that's the way it is. If you are used to staying in large hotel rooms, this may not suit you, but I chose the location and historic value above size. Contrary to several reviews, the staff was always pleasant and accommodating. Note that parking is about a block away and costs $10 per day. I expected that so there was no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn that is located in a building that was a pre-Civil War cotton warehouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Preferred Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga