We wanted a taste of historic Savannah and thought we found it here. We were very wrong. Where was the southern hospitality? Where was the customer service? Not here we discovered! Staff was rude and unwilling and uncaring to address our concerns and needs. What ever you do...don't occupy a river view room (at a higher price) unless you are a night owl and don't mind the noise from the bars below. I'm talking 2:30 am!!! The rooms were ok but not stellar for $200.00/night and there was no lounge, breakfast area or point of gathering. Our experience was very disappointing and would not recommenf anyone staying here. Certainly no bang for the buck!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn that is located in a building that was a pre-Civil War cotton warehouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga