I love historic places! Love antique's, love to visit and stay in quality, historic Inn's - this is NOT one of them. First of all, the front desk staff needs a quick tutorial in customer service. They need to be reminded that they are there to serve us during our stay there. My room was not clean, picked up, yes; clean, no. Colleagues of mine, found a dead roach, lying on his back in their room and he was there for the entire three night stay. Great housekeeping service, huh? The floor boards were coming loose, the linens had holes in them, the wallpaper and bed spreads were dated. Carpet in the rooms and in the common areas such as the hallways was worn and threadbare. The wine and cheese reception consisted of piped in 80's music and one choice or red/white wine with some cheese cubes and crackers. Overall, this Historic Inn needs to close down for a bit and get a major overhaul! At $179.00 per night - horrible value! They don't even have irons and ironing boards in each room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn that is located in a building that was a pre-Civil War cotton warehouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga