Called and talked to a funny, helpful guy and got a room. Checked in, parked and went to the room and its the sweet! River view, balcony, top floor, close as could be to things, so me and my wife walked back down and booked it for the next day.
Passing thru, went to spending the night, to spending two nights. Lol.
We're random some times!! But seriously.....only thing, if I have b#@$ about something, I like puffy pillows and/or a lot of them too sleep with and there's where a wittle thin.
A huge cargo ship just past by our window/door and was so cool looking and very quiet. Never seen one that close before.
If you here in Savannah stay at this inn or hotel. It's well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn that is located in a building that was a pre-Civil War cotton warehouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga