We have stayed at the River Street Inn twice. Our room has always been large and the view of the river great. We looked at some other places that were more in the middle of the city but they don't really compare. The room was large with nice wooden floors. There was a little balcony so you could look up and down the river. The staff were always very friendly and helpful. There are several nice restaurants nearby. The only negative is the noise from the places on River Street. It goes away by eleven in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Hotel
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn that is located in a building that was a pre-Civil War cotton warehouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Amex, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.