Check-in process was good. Evening reception was very average and we only went once in 3 nights. Seating arrangement in the lobby was staid and did not encourage socializing. Reynolds Square location was excellent, but our corner room overlooked a parking building which meant we kept the curtains closed. We paid more for a room with a balcony overlooking the Square, but it was shared with the next room, whose occupants were smokers, so we didn't use it. Concierge had limited knowledge of all but a few tour options. Internet connection was slow. Overall, the hotel was OK, but did not provide value for the price, and we'd look for alternatives if visiting Savannah again.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with GCommerce Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.