We only had two nights in Savannah and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Planters Inn. The Inn is beautiful and unique, We were very happy we chose it -it has the "flavor" of Savannah, something you can't say about the larger chains. It was clean, comfortable and nicely appointed, the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The location is great, you are in the Historic District but close to the waterfront and City Market. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast too, which went way beyond your typical Continental breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square