While Reynolds Square is a great spot and the hotel an historic one, we found it to be a rather staid hotel. A friend and I were on a road trip round the South and after the two double beds of every other place we had stayed, having a small twin bed each was a shock. It feels quite businessy/formal (you wouldn't want to laugh out loud in the lobby). We were due to stay 3 nights but checked out after one. Having said all that, the staff were really friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.