We stayed one night at Planters Inn, having selected it based on other reviews. The price was excellent and the room was very comfortable and quiet. The valet and front desk employees were friendly and efficient. The next morning we enjoyed what the inn called a continental breakfast, but it was more than that -- included hard-boiled eggs, sausages, sausage gravy, etc., in addition to what you would expect. The inn was easy to get to and conveniently located on a nice square within easy walking distance of the river. Right next door is the Old Pink House, an excellent restaurant (we ate dinner there at the bar). We wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Planters Inn again.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.