Will make your Savannah experience truly memorable. A truly beautiful boutique hotel. Not too small , not too big- Excellent size. The lobby and room decor was very tasteful. you feel as if though you are in a beautiful southern mansion. . the view from our hotel was not the best but that didn't matter. if your room does not have a great view the hotel's location in front of Reynold's square makes up for it. You can stroll or sit at the square and enjoy the ambiance. Musicians play at the square and with the Pink Restaurant next door - you have one of the best locations in Savannah. The persons working there were kind and helpful. the valet driver , Sam, was very helpful with directions. The front desk staff was also very helpful provided us with complimentary coupons to local tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with GCommerce Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square