We really enjoyed our stay at the Planters Inn and highly recommend it. We had the Romance package which included champagne (or wine) on arrival, a dozen red roses in our room and a private carriage ride. Our carriage ride was not only enjoyable, but our driver (Ashley) was most informative. The staff was always helpful with questions or requests, and the social hours in the lobby relaxing and fun; we especially liked the pianist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square